Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crab Legs!!!


I LOVE crab legs, I swear I could eat them everyday!

But since I stopped eating butter I have had to find another way to flavor them so I don't want to dip them in the melted garlicky sauce.

So I thought, while I was at Joe's Crab Shack I don't need or want to dip them. Why? Because they are so well seasoned. My favorite seasoning is their Backyard BBQ, its smoky, spicy and a little sweet, so I replicated it!

I took:

Old Bay seasoning
Paprika
Truvia
Ground Cayenne Pepper
Garlic Powder

Mix the ingredients together to taste. I lick it garlicky and spicy and a little smoky-sweet.

Steam your crab legs and take them out and while they are piping hot, douse with seasoning. Layer legs with seasoning and be sure to cover the bodies where the meat is. ENJOY!!!

As for the cabbage, (not pictures)
 I take raw, fresh cabbage.
Chop it roughly
Cover pan with water
Add cabbage
Add sea salt
Add red pepper flakes
Add garlic powder
Add Mrs. Dash
Let cook down about 20 minutes until soft. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment