Thursday, July 5, 2012

The dreaded PLATEAU!



On June 21 I weighed in and hadn't lost any weight...It was a horrible feeling and I got nervous. But not to worry, I know they said it would pass, but when you reach here..and you WILL, do NOT quite, I promise that it will pass!

June 22:


Oh no! I have plateaued!!!! In weight loss this is dreaded... I am nowhere near my goal. Praying my metabolism jump start or something!!!! *calls clinic*

June 23:

I talked to the clinic: I had nothing but APPLES all day yesterday. And chicken skewers for dinner. NOTHING else. I will break this plateau. I will NOT quit...I will NOT give up!

June 24:
Yes! Thank God for blessing me and seeing this through. Persistence and dedication has paid off. After an "apple day" Friday and eating the right things yesterday, I have lost the extra water weight plus a few pounds and BROKEN MY PLATEAU! Bringing my current weight loss to 21.1 pounds in 28 days. All things are possible with God...the devil is a whole liar. My Creator has something better for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment